March 27, 2008

Quest for Old Things

I've got big plans for my Saturday!

Daniel, his mother and I are going garage-sale shopping and antiquing, and I've got a few things on my list!

I've been thinking a lot about our belongings and I'm weary of new things. It is so much more charming and interesting to have things that are used or were made long ago. My large items are an old endtable/buffet, a bookcase with glass doors, and an old chair (or a set).

I also have some small items. I would really like some lovely nesting bowls and some small latte bowls. It will be fun having a list; I'll really have to hunt!

This morning was spent doing a little baking and a little laundry. I didn't get half as much done as I would have liked. I think the apartment is in greater disarray than when I started out this morning. But that's life, isn't it?

Oh, only one more day of work, and then I'm free for two days! I hope the weather is good this weekend.

P.S. Leave a little note to let me know if your stopping by my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Leaving a little not because I stopped by. :)

    Have a good night.

    Ashleigh (Christi's friend) :]

    ReplyDelete