October 31, 2008

Spooked!

Happy Halloween!
It's been a long day here at amco.

Tonight we're having a Reformation Day celebration/drunken revelry at the Stearns' house and I am ready.

Five mo' minutes.

This weekend is packed with fun churchy things and I am looking forward to it...and a good game on Saturday.

Gotcha! Ha--like I give a crap about the football game.
Don't tell Ed White I said that. We're watching the game at his house on Friday night. The Whites are...enthusiastic football fans.

I don't have much to say. A couple of people were "let go" (gotta love those euphemisms!) today and it has me down. Losing your job is more and more difficult the older you get and the more responsibilities you have. It's very sad to see. And it has everyone else a little spooked. How appropriate on Halloween. There are whispers...
Who will be next?
I feel safe for now, but I guess its dangerous to say that! It's not due to the economy--actually sales are up. It's just "restructuring."
Pray for those who are losing jobs!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete