March 11, 2008

some words to call your own...

I've officially been locked in the bedroom for 30 minutes. So I shall blog.
Daniel is working out in the living room. He tunes the TV to the "Fit" channel and quickly ushers me out of the room when the mood hits him. Apparently me standing there watching him with a silly grin on my face makes him uncomfortable. But even if I took the whole thing very seriously and wanted to workout with him, he still would send me to my room. All in all, I guess it turns out all right for both of us, because I don't like it when he looks over my shoulder while I blog to the world.
Work has been so boring this week, and I am over it! For the next three weeks we are over-staffed and it makes for very little to do, when there wasn't much to do in the first place. So there I sit at my desk, surfing to the very edge of the World Wide Web and dreaming of cooler jobs. And sometimes I see how cheaply I can plan a trip around the world (www.lonelyplanet.com).
I am also not at all adjusting to this whole Spring Forward thing. Although, today when the sun finally came out and I had two hours of daylight after work I started to think it wasn't so bad. But I am groggy all day long! So on top of being bored at work I feel like a zombie after looking at the computer for more than twenty minutes. Luckily, tomorrow I don't have to be to work until noon, so I am taking advantage of my lovely morning. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment