August 4, 2008

It's Monday, I Can't Stop Rambling...

I read this morning that Morgan Freeman, that great actor, aka Lucius Fox, was in a terrible car accident over the weekend and is in the hospital in serious condition. Praying for him and his family!

Yesterday I did almost nothing.
I went to church (Wes Baker preached, very good!), went to lunch (Central Market, did not like what I ordered. Boo), and then I went home.
Here's what I did:
I slept.
Watched a movie.
Slept some more.
Watched a movie.
Ate.
Walked outside for 10 minutes.

The original plan was to go see The Dark Knight on IMAX...but it was sold out. So everyone went to the movie in regular theaters, but I backed out. I've already seen the movie twice on a regular movie screen, and movies are pretty darn expensive. So I went home and pretended to be one of the couch cushions all day.
I hate the way that I feel after being so worthless. Suddenly the sun has set, the day has passed, and you wasted it.
Daniel was out playing golf in the 105 degree heat. CRAZY.

Tonight I'm going to buy a book.
I've been reading a couple of non-fiction books, but I'm really wanting to get into some fiction again. Because it's fun.
I don't think I'm doing a very good job of keeping my mind sharp. Maybe I should start doing crosswords and Sudokus more often...

Sorry this post is the most boring post I've ever written.
I'll do better next time. At least I'll try. I can't help it if my life is boring. But that's probably not true.

2 comments: