December 12, 2009

A Notable Success

Daniel and I have just returned from the Christmas party. It was great fun. In the White Elephant gift exchange I walked away with some Coffee Liquor. I would call that a notable success.

This is Cassidy. She doesn't actually work with me. Her mother-in-law is my boss and we go to church together. I love her and I think she's lovely. And she always says things like, "I want to trade closets with you," which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. We also want to have babies together. (I mean at the same time...does that make sense?)
 
This is Heather. I actually do work with her (she's on the right). She and her husband Jeremy are expecting their first baby next June. Since I'm with her every day, it's been fun to experience all the ups and downs of pregnancy...without actually experiencing it. I think she's having a girl--even though everyone else thinks she's having a boy.



Finally, here's "the girls." We all work together, and tonight we partied together. Women, women everywhere.
Doesn't my head look large?
I never, ever remember opening my mouth half way like that, but it always looks that way in pictures. 
The biscotti and Hot Artichoke Dip were a big hit. I'll have to try that again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment