October 16, 2008

How the Mighty Have Fallen

(I bet you thought I was done spreading crazy for the day, huh? Surprise!)

Neat thing about having a blog/journal: looking back.

I spent a few minutes going back over my earliest entries. Remember when I wanted to live in the country? And the time(s) I took really awful pictures with my point-and-shoot camera? And that other time I lied to my grandparents?

After several months and the building of great friendships, I no longer want to live in the country. At least not right now. Daniel and I are looking for affordable living spaces as close to the city as we can possibly get! I'm not sure what it was that made me want to get out and far away, but now I'm longing for closeness and community. Interesting.

I have a DSLR now, my dreams were fulfilled...and now I'm taking bad pictures with a DSLR. Does life get any better than that?

I no longer lie. Ever.
But the downward spiral of my mental state is beginning to worry some.

I'm an optimist--you take the good with the bad and make lemonade. Am I right?

1 comment:

  1. i like to go back and read what i have written also. some of it is embarassing, though. my how we change

    ReplyDelete