July 17, 2009

Something New

This evening I tagged along with my friend Cassidy as she had her bridal portraits done.
I took a few pictures myself--from a distance. I didn't want to get in the photographer's way. I don't want to spoil the surprise of her wedding day, but she posted a couple on Facebook, so I think it's ok to post them here!
Obviously, I edited the photos a little. And I don't have Photoshop, so I did what I could with iPhoto. The evening sun was so beautiful and I wanted to give them a little "ethereal" boost.
It was really fun. And Cassidy is like, the most gorgeous person alive. And she takes good pictures.
It's disgusting.

In other news, we are puppy-sitting for the weekend. A friend from work left town and needed a place for her little dog Chewy to stay. So here he is.
He's normally an only child, so it's taking him some time to adjust to my crazy, retarded, rambunctious Yorkies. They don't quite know what to make of him.
They're so retarded.
But I love them.
Oh, how I love them.
I think it's a disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment