January 22, 2010

I know, I know.

Time is getting away from me. I keep saying I'll update, but there is really so much going on in my life right now! I haven't had a moment.
Soon, I'll tell you what's going on.
For now, I'll leave you with yet another tale from my awkward life and times.

Daniel has been working a lot lately. I hardly get to see the guy.
So last night instead of going to our South Parish meeting to pray, we decided to hang out. Also, I'm just going to be honest: my attention span is so deficit, it never fails that I spend the entire prayer meeting asking God to help me to focus...so sometimes I avoid them.
Last night Daniel and I went to his office so he could take care of a couple of things. It was pretty late in the evening, the whole place was quiet. I had to pee something feirce, so I ran inside to use the restroom. Because we were alone, and I had to go really bad, I left the door open. (There is a point to this)
Moments later I was sitting in Daniel's office when I heard voices nearby. Daniel was around the corner talking to someone. We were not alone.
Daniel came back into the office with a grin on his face.
"There's someone here?!" I whispered.
"Uh huh."
"I peed with the door open!!!"
"Uh huh. Next time, you should make sure that no one else is here."

Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment